1: »0⋅1/1⋅1/1⋅1/1

Stevethefiddle
I'm seeing lots of debug messages like this:
1: »0⋅1/1⋅1/1⋅1/1

Are these still needed?
Can someone tell me where they are coming from so that I can disable
them - they're getting in the way of my own debug messages.

Re: 1: »0⋅1/1⋅1/1⋅1/1

Pokechu22
That specific message comes from lib-src/libsoxr/src/rate.h via
lsx_debug.  Someone who knows more about libsoxr probably should
decide what to do about it - there is a NDEBUG flag for it.

--Poke

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:38 AM, Steve the Fiddle
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm seeing lots of debug messages like this:
> 1: »0⋅1/1⋅1/1⋅1/1
>
> Are these still needed?
> Can someone tell me where they are coming from so that I can disable
> them - they're getting in the way of my own debug messages.

Re: 1: »0⋅1/1⋅1/1⋅1/1

Stevethefiddle
Thanks very much Poke,

It's a bit strange in that the messages appear even when libsoxr is
configured as a release build, but at least I know now ;-)

Steve