1.2.4 translations

dmazzoni
Here is the list of complete translations for Audacity 1.2.4 that I
have received.  If you thought you sent me a translation but don't
see it on this list, please contact me again!  If you are planning to
send me a translation but haven't finished yet, please contact me now
so I know you're working on it.

Thanks for your hard work!

- Dominic

   el.po    - Greek
   es.po    - Spanish
   eu.po    - Basque
   fi.po    - Finnish
   fr.po    - French
   ja.po    - Japanese
   nb.po    - Norwegian
   pt.po    - Portuguese (Brazilian)
   sv.po    - Swedish
   uk.po    - Ukranian
   zh_TW.po - Chinese (Taiwan)

These are finished but have a minor problem (translators have been
notified):

   cs.po - Czech - translation finished, awaiting re-send of file.
   lt.po - Lithuanian - new translation, awaiting re-send of file.

Also:

   Updated gr website - Greek

Re: 1.2.4 translations

Alexandre Prokoudine
On 10/31/05, Dominic Mazzoni <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here is the list of complete translations for Audacity 1.2.4 that I
> have received.  If you thought you sent me a translation but don't
> see it on this list, please contact me again!  If you are planning to
> send me a translation but haven't finished yet, please contact me now
> so I know you're working on it.

Working on ru.po for 1.2.4. Will be ready tomorrow.

Alexandre

Re: 1.2.4 translations

edgar-rft

German Translation - Audacity 1.2.4

Only for information:

According to Markus Meyer the german Audacity 1.2.4 po-file is already
in cvs - only in case you might think it's missing ...

Thank you for Audacity,

- edgar

[hidden email] schrieb am 31.10.05 10:06:58:

> Here is the list of complete translations for Audacity 1.2.4 that I
> have received.  If you thought you sent me a translation but don't
> see it on this list, please contact me again!  If you are planning to
> send me a translation but haven't finished yet, please contact me now
> so I know you're working on it.
>
> Thanks for your hard work!
>
> - Dominic
>
>    el.po    - Greek
>    es.po    - Spanish
>    eu.po    - Basque
>    fi.po    - Finnish
>    fr.po    - French
>    ja.po    - Japanese
>    nb.po    - Norwegian
>    pt.po    - Portuguese (Brazilian)
>    sv.po    - Swedish
>    uk.po    - Ukranian
>    zh_TW.po - Chinese (Taiwan)
>
> These are finished but have a minor problem (translators have been
> notified):
>
>    cs.po - Czech - translation finished, awaiting re-send of file.
>    lt.po - Lithuanian - new translation, awaiting re-send of file.
>
> Also:
>
>    Updated gr website - Greek

Re: 1.2.4 translations

dmazzoni
On Oct 31, 2005, at 5:22 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> German Translation - Audacity 1.2.4
>
> Only for information:
>
> According to Markus Meyer the german Audacity 1.2.4 po-file is already
> in cvs - only in case you might think it's missing ...

Thanks.  I got a couple more today, and haven't had a chance to
validate them and check them in yet.  I'll do it soon.

- Dominic