It would be helpful if the dates for the schedule for the next release could be updated on the Wiki page,
I feel very good about the Windows and Mac situation, especially after the fix for bug1703 and a plausible, though unproved, conclusive solution for the elusive 1567 are in place.
I had intended to move forward with getting a beta build out as soon as possible. But now the reports from Steve about the Linux situation are worrying. The complete failure and freezing of at least one Linux build for MIDI playback is disturbing enough to hold the show for now.
What other resources can be bent to figuring out this problem? It is difficult if only one of our developers encounters it.