Quantcast

Absolute newbie wants to run multiple commands

Absolute newbie wants to run multiple commands

pauland
I know NOTHING anout audacity and getting to grips with it is daunting.

I want to create multiple piano note samples. I load up nyquist and enter:

(load "pianosyn")
(s-save (piano-note 2 60 50) "piano_p60_d2.mp3");

Does the job. But

(load "pianosyn")
(s-save (piano-note 2 60 50) "piano_p60_d2.mp3");
(s-save (piano-note 1 60 50) "piano_p60_d1.mp3");

doesn't get past the first save. How can i get nyquist to allow me to generate multiple piano not sample without doing them one at a time? I'd like to paste in or load a lot of s-save commands.

Please take pity on a nyquist newbie totally overwhelmed by the manual!