Audacity = Audacity Wiki

Graywolf
Is the a deference between Audacity and Audacity Wiki. I registered with Audacity, trying to get help in setting up my recording system using Audacity. I tried to sign into Wiki, but the sign in say I don't have an account, or it does not recognize my user name.

Re: Audacity = Audacity Wiki

Stevethefiddle
You don't need to sign in to read or search the Audacity wiki. Just go here: http://wiki.audacityteam.org
"Signing in" is so that the people writing the wiki can write to it.

Re: Audacity = Audacity Wiki

Graywolfs
Are you saying that you need to log in to write to Wiki. If so how do you create an account. As it keeps telling me it can't match my email. And does not give you that option.