Audacity Hindi translation

b n singh
Please find attached updated Audacity Hindi translation file.

Regards,
Bashishtha

Audacity_hi.po (642K) Download Attachment

Fwd: Audacity Hindi translation

b n singh
I am have sent Audacity translation file updates for Hindi language to "[hidden email]" on 19Jul2016 & 06Aug2016(attached herewith) , but have not seen update or confirmation mail yet. Hence forwarding to you, to confirm if my mails are going to right address.

Regards,
Bashishtha

--
b n singh

--
b n singh

Audacity_hi.po (642K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Audacity Hindi translation

Imre Eilertsen

I can confirm that I can see them, and that they're sent to the correct mailing list (I am not a mod, though. Just a very regular list member.).

Confirmations of translation commitments would've been awesome; While I did get a confirmation after accidentally posting an all-but-200-words Norwegian translation improvement twice, I have yet to see if my all-but-15-or-so words further improved translation has actually been received or acknowledged yet.

Greetings from,
Imre Eilertsen

Den 14/08/2016 09.07, skrev b n singh:
I am have sent Audacity translation file updates for Hindi language to "[hidden email]" on 19Jul2016 & 06Aug2016(attached herewith) , but have not seen update or confirmation mail yet. Hence forwarding to you, to confirm if my mails are going to right address.

Regards,
Bashishtha

Re: Fwd: Audacity Hindi translation

Yuri Chornoivan
неділя, 14-сер-2016 09:38:26 Imre Eilertsen написано:

> I can confirm that I can see them, and that they're sent to the correct
> mailing list (I am not a mod, though. Just a very regular list member.).
>
> Confirmations of translation commitments would've been awesome; While I
> did get a confirmation after accidentally posting an all-but-200-words
> Norwegian translation improvement twice, I have yet to see if my
> all-but-15-or-so words further improved translation has actually been
> received or acknowledged yet.
>
> Greetings from,
> Imre Eilertsen

Hi,

It is possible to track the updated translations through the Audacity github
repo:

https://github.com/audacity/audacity/tree/master/locale

Regretfully, the updated translation have not been pushed yet for some reason,
as well as Catalan translation PR:

https://github.com/audacity/audacity/pull/133

Hope that someone will do this soon.

Best regards,
Yuri

> Den 14/08/2016 09.07, skrev b n singh:
> > I am have sent Audacity translation file updates for Hindi language to
> > "[hidden email]
> > <mailto:[hidden email]>" on 19Jul2016 &
> > 06Aug2016(attached herewith) , but have not seen update or
> > confirmation mail yet. Hence forwarding to you, to confirm if my mails
> > are going to right address.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Bashishtha

Aaah, so it possible to check that. Thanks.

In case there's been any problems with pushing the Norwegian translation, I'll try to send it to you again here.

Greetings from,
Imre Eilertsen

Den 14/08/2016 10.32, skrev Yuri Chornoivan:
[...]

Audacity Norwegian 15th August 2016.po (530K) Download Attachment

Re: Fwd: Audacity Hindi translation

James Crook
Apologies for the delay (and radio silence).

Hindi, Norwegian, Lithuanian, Simplified Chinese and Catalan
translations all updated now in GitHub repo.
Thank you for these!

There will be quite a few new strings in Audacity 2.1.3.  We will likely
update the .pot file and make the call for translation of these
additions on 9th October, as the text of the strings will be in flux
until then.

Thanks all for your collective work on translations!

--James.