Audacity in to Finnish

Heino Keränen
Hi James!

I have corrected many details and added especially translations of the settings menu.
This is my third version in to Finnish.

Thanks,

Heino Keränen
Kuopio, Finland

Audacity.po (138K) Download Attachment

Re: Audacity in to Finnish

James Crook
Heino,

Thank you.  We also will have new and changed text strings for the
program to translate on 1st June, which will go into the 2.1.1 release.
There is then until the 14th June to make the updates from those .pot
files.  New translations will go out to user with the 2.1.1 release,
which is planned for end of June.  So, can you wait until 1st June
please, do the updates that come then, for the 14th, and then we can get
all your translation into 2.1.1?

The reason we don't have the final English strings yet is that we are
still working on changes.

Best wishes,

--James.

On 11/05/2015 16:56, Heino Keränen wrote:

> Hi James!
>
> I have corrected many details and added especially translations of the
> settings menu.
> This is my third version in to Finnish.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Heino Keränen
> Kuopio, Finland

Re: Audacity in to Finnish

Heino Keränen
Hi,

Very good. Let's do as you say.

- Heino -

Heino,

Thank you.  We also will have new and changed text strings for the
program to translate on 1st June, which will go into the 2.1.1 release.
There is then until the 14th June to make the updates from those .pot
files.  New translations will go out to user with the 2.1.1 release,
which is planned for end of June.  So, can you wait until 1st June
please, do the updates that come then, for the 14th, and then we can get
all your translation into 2.1.1?

The reason we don't have the final English strings yet is that we are
still working on changes.

Best wishes,

--James.

On 11/05/2015 16:56, Heino Keränen wrote:
> Hi James!
>
> I have corrected many details and added especially translations of the
> settings menu.
> This is my third version in to Finnish.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Heino Keränen
> Kuopio, Finland

Re: Audacity in to Finnish

Heino Keränen
Hi,

here is my Finnish translation 2.1.1.

It is not very accurate. I didn't have time enough.
I'm sorry.

- Heino -

Very good. Let's do as you say.

- Heino -

Heino,

Thank you.  We also will have new and changed text strings for the
program to translate on 1st June, which will go into the 2.1.1 release.
There is then until the 14th June to make the updates from those .pot
files.  New translations will go out to user with the 2.1.1 release,
which is planned for end of June.  So, can you wait until 1st June
please, do the updates that come then, for the 14th, and then we can get
all your translation into 2.1.1?

The reason we don't have the final English strings yet is that we are
still working on changes.

Best wishes,

--James.

On 11/05/2015 16:56, Heino Keränen wrote:
> Hi James!
>
> I have corrected many details and added especially translations of the
> settings menu.
> This is my third version in to Finnish.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Heino Keränen
> Kuopio, Finland

Audacity.po (419K) Download Attachment

Re: Audacity in to Finnish

James Crook
On 27/06/2015 23:08, Heino Keränen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is my Finnish translation 2.1.1.
>
> It is not very accurate. I didn't have time enough.
> I'm sorry.

Heino, we are still delighted to have it.  Thank you.