Automation in Postfish?

Daniil Kolpakov-2
"The next major update of Postfish will also
include automation to allow mixdown settings to be 'recorded' and
applied automatically during rendering." - just saw it in Postfish README.

Zis is gonna be cool! (/Beavis & Butthead)

It's just the thing I was always afraid to ask about ;) Automation is cool,
I've played a bit with automation in Broadcast2000 back those days.
--
/dev/brains: permission denied