Brazilian Free Software Research

Danilo Oliveira

Hi to all,

My name is Danilo and I am part of the team of researchers of Federal University of ABC’s Free Software Laboratory. We are based in Santo Andre (Sao Paulo, Brazil).

We are now conducting a survey that will result in a map of free and open source software communities that have developers or representatives in Brazil.

However, we are having some difficulties in finding Brazilian members. Given that, would you know any developers or other representatives of Audacity community in Brazil?

Thank you so much for your attention.

Sincerely,

Danilo

Re: Brazilian Free Software Research

James Crook
Hi Danilo.

You can find translators of the software by looking in the GitHub repository, finding the .po files for the language in question.  For Audacity Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR.po):
"Last-Translator: J.Nylson [hidden email]\n"

Best of luck.

--James.

http://sdm.link/oxford