Cancel export does not cancel

Stevethefiddle
When exporting and overwriting an existing file, "Cancel" does indeed
cancel the operation, but when exporting and not overwriting, "Cancel"
behaves the same as "Stop" and a partial file remains on disk.

Is this intentional?
I would argue that "Stop" should stop (as it does) and "Cancel" should cancel.

Re: Cancel export does not cancel

Cliff Scott

> On Jul 5, 2017, at 2:27 AM, Steve the Fiddle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> When exporting and overwriting an existing file, "Cancel" does indeed
> cancel the operation, but when exporting and not overwriting, "Cancel"
> behaves the same as "Stop" and a partial file remains on disk.
>
> Is this intentional?
> I would argue that "Stop" should stop (as it does) and "Cancel" should cancel.

+1

Cliff