Quantcast

Classic theme background

Noticeably for me, the track background in Classic theme is no
longer dark grey.

This gives quite a "glaring", "overbright" appearance (my initial
reaction).

Can the classic track background be restored ?

Re: Classic theme background

Peter Sampson-2
I'm liking the new "Light Theme" with its square buttons (W10) and modern
button icons.

I'm findind the dark gray of the TCP controls a little too dark contrasted against
the light theme - any chance you could tone those down a bit JAmes?