Completed the Norwegian translation at last

Completed the Norwegian translation at last

Imre Eilertsen
Hello again. Now that I got some more experience with translating in general, I decided to go back to finish the Audacity translation and brush up some loanwords that had previously been used.

I had a really hard time trying to figure out what PdO (as in "Max. PdO") and PtO was. The only thing I could sort-of find out about them was that they were FFmpeg file formats.

Nonetheless, and even though I recall that a new batch of lines to translate was to be "released" to the translators somewhat soon, here is a currently completed 100% Norwegian translation.

Happy to help Norwegian users,
Imre Kristoffer Eilertsen

Audacity.po (531K) Download Attachment