Dark theme pads non-used toolbar dock space with light background

Dark theme pads non-used toolbar dock space with light background

Peter Sampson-2
Hi James,

on audacity-win-r52f0f75-2.2.0-alpha-04-apr-17 with W10

The "Dark" theme pads non-used toolbar dock space with a light background
which looks extremely odd.

This differes from Dark Audacity where you pad the unused toolbar dock space
with a dark background.

Re: Dark theme pads non-used toolbar dock space with light background

James Crook
That only happens for a change whilst running (a new feature).  If you
restart after a change it is OK. And I anyway fixed it with:

https://github.com/audacity/audacity/commit/c17a7f535edbb368b50d9729c85d3a42a0cffe79

You should get that update in the next nightly alpha.  Still many of the
other problems present though.