Developer Partner Needed/Wanted for audio editing algorithm

Developer Partner Needed/Wanted for audio editing algorithm

keiths
Hello All Developers,

I have developed a "Find an Replace" for audio algorithm that is very accurate. I am looking for a developer partner that is an expert in developing on Audacity to implement and refine my algorithm in Audacity.

Background:
My algorithm works, but it is developed in another application.

Purpose:
Industry is exploding with video which drives the need for quick and easy audio editing. I use the popular Camtasia to create ~1 hour video tutorials. I use Audacity for the audio editing, but was spending several hours for each recording. So, I developed my own external tool that can reduce the editing time by up to a factor of 10 if it were integrated into Audacity.

Contact me if you are interested in partnering.

Sincerely,

Keith