EXPERIMENTAL_MIDI_OUT buildable on all, and enabled

EXPERIMENTAL_MIDI_OUT buildable on all, and enabled

Paul Licameli
Thanks to Pokechu22, at commit 5d15974, we can build EXPERIMENTAL_MIDI_OUT on all platforms.  I confirmed that these fixes are sufficient to make Travis pass.

But I am out of my depth reviewing all of the changes.  There are commit comments mentioning earlier commits by Roger.

I also see some changes in lib-src.  Mostly these are non-source files.  There is only place where an #include directive was changed in a .c file.

Re: EXPERIMENTAL_MIDI_OUT buildable on all, and enabled

Pokechu22
Sorry for the delayed reply.  Most of the changes in lib-src are from me regenerating configurations, where the actual changes are pretty small but since I'm using a different version of autotools, it makes a much bigger diff.  The change to the c file was to fix an include that was definitely incorrect, and I'm not entirely sure how it worked before.

I haven't made patches for these changes (though probably I should, especially for the latter) simply because I'm not sure of the procedure.

--Poke