Quantcast

Forum Confirmation Email

Clyde Lyman
I did not get one. I hit resend and still have not seen anything and it's been about a day. My Registration went through but now email and key

http://sdm.link/oxford
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Forum Confirmation Email

The activation message probably got filtered to your spam or
trash folder.

I have activated your account manually so you can now log into it
using the same password that you registered with.

If you have future questions about your Forum account, please
send your question to our feedback address:
http://www.audacityteam.org/contact/#feedback

and be sure to quote your Forum username.

On 10 March 2017 at 00:00, Clyde Lyman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I did not get one. I hit resend and still have not seen anything and it's
> been about a day. My Registration went through but now email and key

> dictionary content that is easy and intuitive to access. Sign up for an
> http://sdm.link/oxford
> *********** ASKING FOR HELP *************
>
> When asking for help on this list, please include the following information,
> so we can
> help you properly:
>
> * What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X
> 10.5.1)
>
> * Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help >
> About
>    Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)
>
> * If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and
> how is it
>    connected to the computer?
>
> Mailing list: [hidden email]
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, use the form at the bottom of this web page:

http://sdm.link/oxford
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Forum Confirmation Email

Stephane Ascoet-4
Le 10/03/2017 01:57, Gale Andrews a écrit :

> The activation message probably got filtered to your spam or
> trash folder.
>
> I have activated your account manually so you can now log into it
> using the same password that you registered with.
>
> If you have future questions about your Forum account, please
> send your question to our feedback address:
> http://www.audacityteam.org/contact/#feedback
>
> and be sure to quote your Forum username.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Gale

Hi, Clyde should change its email furnisher. Below is the error I got
when replying about lossy sound formats:

<[hidden email]>
     (reason: 571 Email from 193.55.96.129 is currently blocked by
Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email se...Service Provider may
visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block.
170308)