Fwd: Expat 2.2.2 released

Vaughan Johnson-4
Didn't you guys just update this... to 2.2.1? -- V

Re: Expat 2.2.2 released

Vaughan Johnson-4
Meaning, d'oh, did you just do that work , and now here's another ? -- V

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 8:50 PM, Vaughan Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Didn't you guys just update this... to 2.2.1? -- V

Re: Expat 2.2.2 released

Paul Licameli
I did it, but I reverted it, because I had some doubts whether I did it correctly, not whether it was desirable to do.

And it has stuck on my to-do list while other things diverted me.  Which other things feel much more resolved to me now.

So I might as well redo it with 2.2.2 then, eh?

PRL