Fwd: Important Account Information - Reconfirm Mailing List Subscriptions

Fwd: Important Account Information - Reconfirm Mailing List Subscriptions

Federico Miyara

I too received this message. Should I click and confirm? Is it safe?

Federico

Re: Fwd: Important Account Information - Reconfirm Mailing List Subscriptions

Cliff Scott
I believe it is safe. I went to the link and it was the proper site as far as I could tell. Info was correct for me.

Cliff