Greek translation for TheTools/el, Tools Toolbar/el,

Greek translation for TheTools/el, Tools Toolbar/el,

ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ
High,
1) in TheTools/el there is something wrong, perhaps in
'''Παραδείγματα:'''
{{code| <nowiki>{{:TheTools/el}}</nowiki>}}
{{:TheTools/el}}
2) In the Tools Toolbar/el there is something wrong,too in
Warning: Display title "ΤαΕργαλεία" overrides earlier display title "Γραμμή εργαλείων εργαλεία". FlagofUnitedKingdom.png

Could you have a look,
Thanks.

Re: Greek translation for TheTools/el, Tools Toolbar/el,

On 6 June 2017 at 16:08, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> High,
> 1) in TheTools/el there is something wrong, perhaps in
> '''Παραδείγματα:'''
> {{code| <nowiki>{{:TheTools/el}}</nowiki>}}
> {{:TheTools/el}}

That page's content is meant for inclusion in other pages.  Only the
text between <includeonly> and </includeonly> will be included in
other pages, so you don't need to worry about the code example
above those tags.

> 2) In the Tools Toolbar/el there is something wrong,too in
> Warning: Display title "ΤαΕργαλεία" overrides earlier display title "Γραμμή
> εργαλείων εργαλεία".
>
> Could you have a look,

I don't see that warning at the moment.

Thanks for your ongoing translation efforts.

Re: Greek translation for TheTools/el, Tools Toolbar/el,

ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ
High,
For the first issue I found that a solution was to put  the
{{DISPLAYTITLE:Γραμμή εργαλείων εργαλεία|noerror}} with the parameter noerror
afterwards the {{:TheTools/el}}.
It seems, that if the {{DISPLAYTITLE:Γραμμή εργαλείων εργαλεία}} is first -as it typicaly happens- it takes the DISPAYTITLE from the second DISPLAYTITLE of the {{:TheTools/el}}.
So, by changing to:
{{:TheTools/el}}
{{DISPLAYTITLE:Γραμμή εργαλείων εργαλεία|noerror}}
works.
Bye.

On 6 June 2017 at 16:08, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> High,
> 1) in TheTools/el there is something wrong, perhaps in
> '''Παραδείγματα:'''
> {{code| <nowiki>{{:TheTools/el}}</nowiki>}}
> {{:TheTools/el}}

That page's content is meant for inclusion in other pages.  Only the
text between <includeonly> and </includeonly> will be included in
other pages, so you don't need to worry about the code example
above those tags.

> 2) In the Tools Toolbar/el there is something wrong,too in
> Warning: Display title "ΤαΕργαλεία" overrides earlier display title "Γραμμή
> εργαλείων εργαλεία".
>
> Could you have a look,

I don't see that warning at the moment.

Thanks for your ongoing translation efforts.

Re: Greek translation for TheTools/el, Tools Toolbar/el,

Thanks for the explanation.

Gale