Quantcast

Greek translation

ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ
Hi,
I'm sending a new update of the Greek translation, with a change in one menu term in order to clarify it.
Regards

el.po (713K) Download Attachment

Polish translation

M T-2
Hi,
I'm sending a forgotten update of the Polish translation from transifex, this translation has already 100% translated.
I hop to be just in time for the official 2.1.3 release.

Regards
Michi

audacity_pl.po (533K) Download Attachment

Re: Polish translation

James Crook
Hi Michi.

Sorry.  It is long past the cut-off date for translation for 2.1.3.  The
release candidates are sitting on FossHub's server, and bar a really
serious unforeseen issue will be going out on Monday.

Translation WILL be used in 2.1.4 and work in progress towards it.

We need to find a better way to make sure translations that have been
done don't fall between the cracks.  Do you have a suggestion?

--James.

On 2/17/2017 12:06 AM, M T wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm sending a forgotten update of the Polish translation from transifex, this translation has already 100% translated.
> I hop to be just in time for the official 2.1.3 release.
>
> Regards
> Michi

Re: Polish translation

M T-2

Hi James.

Thanks for this update and yes I should sent this file earlier.

The Problem is that some of the translations are created on transifex.

For me it is more easier to translate because of the help from other

translators who are more involved in some untranslated parts.

But not all translations on transifex are also the current ones that are used.

I know that tranfifex is not the official translation way but the polish and

maybe some other languages use at that time only this way of translations.

And the sync-status is always up to date.

So it would be very helpful to send an announcement with a dead line over transifex

to all the translators there. In my opinion the polish translation can be automatically

synchronized withe the source because there isn't any other translation at this time.

The polish translation status on transifex is the current one and I don't think this will

be changed in the near future.

So my suggestion will be to have a better spot and delete old and not synchronized

translations on transifex. Specially for that languages that are only translated there.

Thanks.

On 2/17/2017 12:06 AM, M T wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm sending a forgotten update of the Polish translation from transifex, this translation has already 100% translated.
> I hop to be just in time for the official 2.1.3 release.
>
> Regards
> Michi

lists.sourceforge.net
This list is for people helping to translate Audacity into different (spoken/written) languages. This includes people translating the program text, the manual, and ...

Polish translation

M T-2

Hi James,

I send you a small fix for the last polish translation. It's OK if this translation will not be

included in the recent version. It is only a correction of the two strings: Valve Overdrive and Crunch Overdrive

I discussed this topic with an other translator on transifex.

It would be good to save it on GitHub because the current translation is a little bit confuse.

So the future translations will include this much better translated strings.

Thank you for you cooperation!

Michi

audacity_pl.po (530K) Download Attachment

Re: Polish translation

James Crook
OK.  Done.  Thanks for that.
--James.