Guidance for nyquist coding

vedshree panchwadkar
Hello,

I m trying to add an option of determining the tempo i.e. Beats Per Minute for a music clip. For that i am using Nyquist coding. I need guidance with the Nyquist coding. Can you please provide me with a proper manual which explains the Nyquist syntax in detail. Please tell me how to proceed with programming.

Hoping for a support as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

rbd

Re: Guidance for nyquist coding

rbd
The available documents are
    The Nyquist Reference Manual (free, on-line, also in every nyquist installation)
    Simoni and Dannneberg, Algorithmic Composition, UMich Press

-Roger

On 2/3/14 2:15 PM, vedshree panchwadkar wrote:
Hello,

I m trying to add an option of determining the tempo i.e. Beats Per Minute for a music clip. For that i am using Nyquist coding. I need guidance with the Nyquist coding. Can you please provide me with a proper manual which explains the Nyquist syntax in detail. Please tell me how to proceed with programming.

Hoping for a support as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

cell phone audio formats

Paul Beach-2-3
I am uploading audio files, only 48kps mp3 seems to work.

My cellphone is HuaWei U8687

128kps does not work on chrome or ms browser.
sm6.10WAV(mobile) does not work.

PB
--
paul beach