Hebrew translation (he.po)

Edo A. Elan
Hello,

I'm a native Hebrew speaker, and would like to contribute to Audacity translations to make it more accessible for Israelis.
I'm an audio/video producer, a trained studio technician (audio), with professional translation and editing experience (print).

I found the he.po file, and have two questions -
1 - I would appreciate contact with others who contributed to the existing Hebrew translations.
2 - How are wxWidgets project translations used in Audacity, vis-a-vis the app-specific .po files?

Edo Amin
Reliable-productions.com
Soundcloud.com/djReliable