Highlighting slider thumbs

Paul Licameli
Try it out here:

Be sure to open Mixer board to see the rotated versions of thumb images too.

Works in toolbars and Mixer board but not yet for TrackPanel's gain, pan, and velocity.

Re: Highlighting slider thumbs

James Crook
SliderDrawFunction in TrackPanel.cpp is still using:
->OnPaint(*dc);

So I think an update to TrackPanel.cpp in paul/highlight-sliders is missing.

--James.