How long do i have before submitting my translation

How long do i have before submitting my translation

scootergrisen
I'm about to update the danish translation but how long do i have before
i have to submit it so that it will come into the next release?

Re: How long do i have before submitting my translation

James Crook
We're running behind so (morning of) 3rd December is still OK.
If you will need longer, can sort that by prior arrangement, but need to
know.
--James.