Quantcast

How to Merge Multiple Audio Files Into One Long audio file

RT

How to Merge Multiple Audio Files Into One Long audio file

RT

How to Merge Multiple Audio Files into one long audio file

Here's a video of what I'm trying to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtnzKI7z6YM

Can audacity do this?

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: How to Merge Multiple Audio Files Into One Long audio file

If you have a follow up question, please reply to this message so
it goes back to the users list.

Thanks.

Gale Andrews