I pushed to master

Paul Licameli
James' recent commit broke compilation on Mac (thank you, override keyword) because ModuleInterface changed the arguments of a virtual function.  I pushed the minimal change to fix it.  I don't know what ought to be done with the new argument, which is just ignored.

Re: I pushed to master

James Crook
Thanks Paul.

I made the small change to use the bFast parameter, so that we don't
lose time checking AudioUnits when
fast checking.

https://github.com/audacity/audacity/commit/085489f7e2444dfa6cca143328895fc71beb0c3b

--James.