Image:Menu Toolbar.png

ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ
High,
could someone fix the image: Menu Toolbar-el in Menu_Reference/el,  in order to fit precisely to the menu.
By the way, how are the rectangles counted there?
Thanks

Re: Image:Menu Toolbar.png

On 18 March 2017 at 15:15, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> High,
> could someone fix the image: Menu Toolbar-el in Menu_Reference/el,  in order
> to fit precisely to the menu.
> By the way, how are the rectangles counted there?
> Thanks

Hi Dimitris

Thanks for your work so far on translating the Manual to Greek.

What is the problem on
http://alphamanual.audacityteam.org/man/Menu_Reference/el ?

If I zoom in or out, the mouse still aligns with the correct link.

Gale Andrews

Re: Image:Menu Toolbar.png

ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ
The problem is that If I use the Greek file Menu_Toolbar-el.png instead of the english file, the rectangles' right position (menu items) is lost. It is probably the rectangles' position that is different and I want to know how can I fix it, especially because I saw that there are more images of this kind.

On 18 March 2017 at 20:22, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The problem is that If I use the Greek file Menu_Toolbar-el.png instead of
> the english file, the rectangles' right position (menu items) is lost. It is
> probably the rectangles' position that is different and I want to know how
> can I fix it, especially because I saw that there are more images of this
> kind.

See:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:ImageMap#Syntax_description

For a rectangle, the first pair of numbers is the x,y co-ordinates in pixels
of the top left of the rectangle, and the second pair of numbers is the x,y
co-ordinates in pixels of the bottom right of the rectangle.

I've fixed the image approximately for you:
http://alphamanual.audacityteam.org/man/Menu_Reference/el

but hopefully you can see now how to adjust it yourself. You can find screen
ruler applications to help you measure distances on screen.

>> On 18 March 2017 at 15:15, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > High,
>> > could someone fix the image: Menu Toolbar-el in Menu_Reference/el,  in
>> > order
>> > to fit precisely to the menu.
>> > By the way, how are the rectangles counted there?
>> > Thanks
>>
>> Hi Dimitris
>>
>> Thanks for your work so far on translating the Manual to Greek.
>>
>> What is the problem on
>> http://alphamanual.audacityteam.org/man/Menu_Reference/el ?
>>
>> If I zoom in or out, the mouse still aligns with the correct link.
>>

>> Gale Andrews

Re: Image:Menu Toolbar.png

ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ
Thanks