Imported MIDI files should go to the Recent Files list...

Imported MIDI files should go to the Recent Files list...

Paul Licameli
... just as other imported files do.

And now that's done at 3e39771c536c326ac7d06b1bb07d74a137f7b87b.

Re: Imported MIDI files should go to the Recent Files list...

Robert Hänggi
Very good Paul

I had midi files in the recent menu before but they were actually
opened using FMpeg and thus only trash on re-import...

Does it also work for the recently mentioned Allegro files?

Robert

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Robert Hänggi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Very good Paul

I had midi files in the recent menu before but they were actually
opened using FMpeg and thus only trash on re-import...

Does it also work for the recently mentioned Allegro files?

Robert

I hadn't thought of *.gro files.

I just took a MIDI file and tried to export as .gro and promptly got a crash!  Hm.

PRL

On 02/08/2017, Paul Licameli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> ... just as other imported files do.
>
> And now that's done at 3e39771c536c326ac7d06b1bb07d74a137f7b87b.
>
> PRL

Re: Imported MIDI files should go to the Recent Files list...

Peter Sampson-2

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Paul Licameli <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Robert Hänggi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Very good Paul

I had midi files in the recent menu before but they were actually
opened using FMpeg and thus only trash on re-import...

Does it also work for the recently mentioned Allegro files?

Robert

I hadn't thought of *.gro files.

I just took a MIDI file and tried to export as .gro and promptly got a crash!  Hm.

was working for me yesterday ...

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 4:38 PM, Paul Licameli <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Robert Hänggi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Very good Paul

I had midi files in the recent menu before but they were actually
opened using FMpeg and thus only trash on re-import...

Does it also work for the recently mentioned Allegro files?

Robert

I hadn't thought of *.gro files.

I just took a MIDI file and tried to export as .gro and promptly got a crash!  Hm.

was working for me yesterday ...

Peter.

That crash was in a different thread from main, and seems to be an unrepeatable fluke.

So, I exported a MIDI file as .gro, and then reimported the .gro.  I quit Audacity and restarted.  The .gro file is in the recent file list too.