Quantcast

Indonesian version

Philip Campbell-2
I am interested in localizing Audacity into Indonesian (bahasa Indonesia). However, I would like to know if anyone is already working on the Indonesian version.

Best Regards,
Phil

Re: Indonesian version

3387231478
Not I, but for my interest in ethnic and foreign music I would like some program in which can be written music in non-western scales, changhig frequency of their grades as needed.
Sincerely
Tommaso
I am interested in localizing Audacity into Indonesian (bahasa Indonesia). However, I would like to know if anyone is already working on the Indonesian version.

Best Regards,
Phil

Re: Indonesian version

Alexandre Prokoudine
On 4/24/07, 3387231478 wrote:

> Not I, but for my interest in ethnic and foreign music I would like some
> program in which can be written music in non-western scales, changhig
> frequency of their grades as needed.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~huygensf/scala/

Alexandre

Re: Indonesian version

Gaman Jaler
Hi Phil, I am an indonesian. I still trying to working on it....

Philip Campbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am interested in localizing Audacity into Indonesian (bahasa Indonesia). However, I would like to know if anyone is already working on the Indonesian version.

Best Regards,
Phil

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: Indonesian version

Philip Campbell-2
Dear Gaman,

Terima kasih atas email Gaman. How far along are you on working on it? I ask because just this week I lined up some Indonesian friends to work on it. I would hate to have two groups working on the same thing. Jadi, tolong sampaikan kepada saya kalau Gaman ingin melanjutkan localization of Audacity.

Salam,
Phil

On 4/27/07, Gaman Jaler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Phil, I am an indonesian. I still trying to working on it....

Philip Campbell <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am interested in localizing Audacity into Indonesian (bahasa Indonesia). However, I would like to know if anyone is already working on the Indonesian version.

Best Regards,
Phil

Check out <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM-" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/audacity-translation" target="_blank"> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/audacity-translation

Re: Indonesian version

Gaman Jaler
Dear Phil,

Terima kasih Phil, Tentu saja saya ingin melanjutkannya. Walaupun, beberapa bulan ini "my audacity translation activity" sempat berhenti. I will be very glad to do it. Saya harap kita dapat mengerjakannya bersama. Senang bisa berkenalan dan bekerja sama dengan anda Phil.

Salam,

Rizal

[...]

widy rotib
Hello..i am indonesian..and i am interest to improve the Audacity translation, but i still busy with my daily activity..so i cannot help the project too much...
saya akan membantu kawan-kawan yang berminat mengembangkan Audacity versi Indonesia sebisa saya....

Subject : Re: [Audacity-translation] Indonesian version

Date : Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:04:24 -0700 (PDT)

From : Gaman Jaler <[hidden email]>

To : [hidden email]

Dear Phil,

Terima kasih Phil, Tentu saja saya ingin melanjutkannya. Walaupun, beberapa bulan ini "my audacity translation activity" sempat berhenti. I will be very glad to do it. Saya harap kita dapat mengerjakannya bersama. Senang bisa berkenalan dan bekerja sama dengan anda Phil.

Salam,

Rizal

Philip Campbell wrote: Dear Gaman,

Terima kasih atas email Gaman. How far along are you on working on it? I ask because just this week I lined up some Indonesian friends to work on it. I would hate to have two groups working on the same thing. Jadi, tolong sampaikan kepada saya kalau Gaman ingin melanjutkan localization of Audacity.

Salam,

Phil

On 4/27/07, Gaman Jaler wrote: Hi Phil, I am an indonesian. I still trying to working on it....

Philip Campbell wrote: I am interested in localizing Audacity into Indonesian (bahasa Indonesia). However, I would like to know if anyone is already working on the Indonesian version.

Best Regards,

Phil

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/_______________________________________________

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Love Games? Gamesville is Waiting for You...
Free Online Games, Fat Cash $ Prizes
Plus Bingo, Solitaire, Poker & Much More!
http://www.gamesville.com