Label tracks <-> Lists

Bedenbaugh, Purvis

Dear List members,

I’m just getting started with a little Nyquist programming, and installing scripts into Audacity.

I’ve been able to export labels to Audacity from Nyquist, but have not been able to obtain label tracks from Audacity in Nyquist.

Your help in getting started is appreciated !

Thanks,

Purvis Bedenbaugh

Re: Label tracks <-> Lists

Alex S. Brown, PMP
I have been working with Audacity, Nyquist, and labels for a while, and I do not
believe there is a way to get the label tracks from Audacity in Nyquist. "s"
gets the sound, but there is no corresponding variable for the label track.

A workaround is to export the label track in Audacity. That creates a text file
which could be read by a Nyquist plug in using the text file I/O functions.

I hope that helps. It is not elegant, but it can work.

--Alex

--
Alex S. Brown, PMP
[hidden email]