Locked Out

Valerie LoCascio
I just exported a track and now the original track seems locked and I can't edit or do anything...has anyone had a similiar issue and how did they resolve it?

Val

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 17, 2017, at 7:58 AM, Valerie LoCascio <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I just finished a radio interview recorded on Audacity and I sound way louder than the person who dialed in via phone. Can you tell me how to adjust the volume so that it is consistent across the interview?
>
> I am on a tight deadline…so anyone who could answer quickly…that would be great...
>
> My operating system is Mac OS
> Audacity 2.1.3
>
> Thanks, Valerie LoCascio

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Locked Out

Lin Sprague
On 07/17/2017 03:44 PM, Valerie LoCascio wrote:
> I just exported a track and now the original track seems locked and I can't edit or do anything...has anyone had a similiar issue and how did they resolve it?

No, I never have, but your quickest solution would be to reboot the
computer.