Looking for people who understand danish language

Looking for people who understand danish language

scootergrisen
Hi i have some a lot of changes to the danish translation of Audacity.

Some of the changes made it to Audacity 2.1.1 but there are still about
800 changes that i would like someone else to look at so we can improve
the translation.

I have written with one person about this but i dont know if he dont
have the time to look at the translation at the moment i have not hear
from him in some time.

So i would like to hear from other people that understand danish
language so you can look at my improvements and so we can make it even
better.