Lots of new Audacity plug-ins

Stevethefiddle
On the Audacity Forum we now have 45 Nyquist plug-ins in the "New
Plug-ins" section:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewforum.php?f=42

Most of these plug-ins are complete and ready to use, but as yet have
had little testing "in the wild". Whether you are an Audacity user, or
an author of Nyquist scripts I'd like to invite you to try out some of
these exciting new add-ons for Audacity. The plug-ins are available
for download without forum registration, but posting comments or
feedback requires logging in. Feedback is essential for plug-in
authors so I would like to encourage everyone to register on the forum
and post your comments for all plug-ins that you try.

There's a broad range of effects, generators and analyze plug-ins so
there should be something of interest to everyone. Some of the latest
plug-ins include:
A high quality dynamic compressor,
Stereo reverb,
Pseudo stereo effect,
Vibrato effect,
78rpm EQ Curve Generator,
Sample Printer,
and many more...

If you have written any Nyquist Plug-ins yourself I'd also like to
invite you to post them to the forum so as to make them available to
other Audacity users.