Mac Nightlies (update)

Stevethefiddle
I'm pleased to report that my Mac successfully woke up at 3.55 GMT
this morning, checked out the source code from GitHub, built Zip and
Dmg packages in both debug and non-debug versions, and uploaded to
FoddHub https://www.fosshub.com/Audacity-Mac-Nightlies.html

On completion, the script sends me email notification in which the
email "Subject" says if the script completed successfully or failed.
On success, the email message includes the last 20 lines from the log.
On failure, the last 100 lines are in the message body.

During the run up to the next release, perhaps it would be useful to
Cc: these emails to the RM? Let me know if you want to be Cc'd Paul.

If anyone sees any problems with the Nightlies, please email  me directly.

Also, a big thank you to Cliff for holding the fort while this was being set up.