Missing ":" in "End" and "Length"

scootergrisen
At the bottom of Audacity we have:
"Project Rate (Hz):"
"Snap To:"
"Selection Start:"
"End" "Length"
"Audio Position:"

Notice how "End" and "Length" does not have ":" at the end like the others.

Would it not be better to add ":" so its:
"End:" "Length:"

I the beginning i thought that "Select Start:" had two options, "End"
and "Length".

Re: Missing ":" in "End" and "Length"

James Crook
Scoot,

Thanks for your suggestion.  Please just on devel-list, or just on
-quality list (better).  Doesn't need to be on translation list too.

--James.