Mouse-over highlighting in TrackPanel

Paul Licameli
At commit 9c0f6d1 I cause mouse-over highlighting of
  1. MIDI channel buttons
  2. other buttons (mute, solo, close, menu, minimize)
  3. sliders
in the Track Control panel.

The first of these is independent of theme.

The others use image files.

(2) doesn't look good in Classic theme, as I mentioned before.  The file seems appropriate for Dark.

As for other sliders, in the toolbars, (3) makes a visible difference only in Classic theme.

These three things are easily reverted separately if we don't like them.  Or is it worth the effort to  make some theme tweaks?

Re: Mouse-over highlighting in TrackPanel

Regardless of the continuing crashes moving into TCP at
bca09f4,  I have never able to read the "7" on MIDI Channel
7.

Gale