Nav Bars in the Manual

Peter Sampson-2
OK so now we have gotten rid of the visible ednotes for non-logged in (civilian) users ...

We still have to deal with the nav bars, as a non-logged in user still sees the following
nav bars which are meant for editors only:
a) for editors
b) to do
c) tools

Re: Nav Bars in the Manual

James Crook
I think I know how to do that, and will do it when I get a round tuit :-)