New menu item

Paul Licameli
I have merged a commit from Pokechu22, adding a command to the Diagnostics sub-menu of Help, to display information about Midi devices.  Mostly it is analogous to the existing one for Audio devices.

This affects the manual a bit of course.

I made one change from Poke's proposed code.  I decided it is not appropriate to include the information about our conditional compilation flags, unless in an alpha build.