No Mac nightlies since 21MAy17

Peter Sampson-2
We have had no Mac nightlies available for testing since 21May17.

Is there a reason for this?

Re: No Mac nightlies since 21MAy17

I don't think Leland reads this list, Peter. I've built Audacity on Mac
a couple of days ago.

I don't know if anyone has agreed to build nightlies on Mac instead
of Leland. He has said he wants someone else to do it.

Gale

On 1 June 2017 at 11:56, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We have had no Mac nightlies available for testing since 21May17.
>
> Is there a reason for this?
>
> Peter.

Re: No Mac nightlies since 21MAy17

Peter Sampson-2
So is anybody going to take on the task of building Mac nightlies?

Peter

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Gale Andrews <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't think Leland reads this list, Peter. I've built Audacity on Mac
a couple of days ago.

I don't know if anyone has agreed to build nightlies on Mac instead
of Leland. He has said he wants someone else to do it.

Gale

On 1 June 2017 at 11:56, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We have had no Mac nightlies available for testing since 21May17.
>
> Is there a reason for this?
>
> Peter.

Re: No Mac nightlies since 21MAy17

Peter, Leland has got the Mac nightlies going again temporarily
http://www.audacity.homerow.net/index.php?dir=mac/ .

Gale

On 23 June 2017 at 16:54, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So is anybody going to take on the task of building Mac nightlies?
>
> Peter
>
> On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Gale Andrews <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I don't think Leland reads this list, Peter. I've built Audacity on Mac
>> a couple of days ago.
>>
>> I don't know if anyone has agreed to build nightlies on Mac instead
>> of Leland. He has said he wants someone else to do it.
>>

>> Gale
>>

>> On 1 June 2017 at 11:56, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > We have had no Mac nightlies available for testing since 21May17.
>> >
>> > Is there a reason for this?
>> >
>> > Peter.

Re: No Mac nightlies since 21MAy17

Peter Sampson-2
Ooh that's a useful start.

Thanks for letting me know Gale.

Peter.

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 1:00 AM, Gale Andrews <[hidden email]> wrote:
Peter, Leland has got the Mac nightlies going again temporarily
http://www.audacity.homerow.net/index.php?dir=mac/ .

Gale

On 23 June 2017 at 16:54, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> So is anybody going to take on the task of building Mac nightlies?
>
> Peter
>
> On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Gale Andrews <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I don't think Leland reads this list, Peter. I've built Audacity on Mac
>> a couple of days ago.
>>
>> I don't know if anyone has agreed to build nightlies on Mac instead
>> of Leland. He has said he wants someone else to do it.
>>

>> Gale
>>

>> On 1 June 2017 at 11:56, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > We have had no Mac nightlies available for testing since 21May17.
>> >
>> > Is there a reason for this?
>> >
>> > Peter.

Re: No Mac nightlies since 21MAy17

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman
I am setting that up, with some help from Leland.

On Jun 23, 2017 12:55, "Peter Sampson" <[hidden email]> wrote:
So is anybody going to take on the task of building Mac nightlies?

Peter

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Gale Andrews <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't think Leland reads this list, Peter. I've built Audacity on Mac
a couple of days ago.

I don't know if anyone has agreed to build nightlies on Mac instead
of Leland. He has said he wants someone else to do it.

Gale

On 1 June 2017 at 11:56, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We have had no Mac nightlies available for testing since 21May17.
>
> Is there a reason for this?
>
> Peter.

Re: No Mac nightlies since 21MAy17

Peter Sampson-2
Up until recently I was getting Mac nightlies again.

But now I can't access the site that is linked to from the Wiki
http://www.audacity.homerow.net/index.php?dir=mac/&sort=m_time&sort_mode=d
(I believe it is Leland's site).

It just sits there with a blank(ish) whit screen - it doesn't 404

Peter.

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am setting that up, with some help from Leland.

On Jun 23, 2017 12:55, "Peter Sampson" <[hidden email]> wrote:
So is anybody going to take on the task of building Mac nightlies?

Peter

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Gale Andrews <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't think Leland reads this list, Peter. I've built Audacity on Mac
a couple of days ago.

I don't know if anyone has agreed to build nightlies on Mac instead
of Leland. He has said he wants someone else to do it.

Gale

On 1 June 2017 at 11:56, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We have had no Mac nightlies available for testing since 21May17.
>
> Is there a reason for this?
>
> Peter.

Re: No Mac nightlies since 21MAy17

Peter Sampson-2

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Leland Lucius <[hidden email]> wrote:

Apparently my host decided they needed to upgrade PHP and it broke the code I was using.  All fixed now.

Thanks Leland :-))

Peter.

Up until recently I was getting Mac nightlies again.

But now I can't access the site that is linked to from the Wiki
http://www.audacity.homerow.net/index.php?dir=mac/&sort=m_time&sort_mode=d

(I believe it is Leland's site).

It just sits there with a blank(ish) whit screen - it doesn't 404

Peter.

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 8:25 PM, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am setting that up, with some help from Leland.

On Jun 23, 2017 12:55, "Peter Sampson" <[hidden email]> wrote:

So is anybody going to take on the task of building Mac nightlies?

Peter

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Gale Andrews <[hidden email]> wrote:

I don't think Leland reads this list, Peter. I've built Audacity on Mac
a couple of days ago.

I don't know if anyone has agreed to build nightlies on Mac instead
of Leland. He has said he wants someone else to do it.

Gale

On 1 June 2017 at 11:56, Peter Sampson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We have had no Mac nightlies available for testing since 21May17.
>
> Is there a reason for this?
>
> Peter.

Re: No Mac nightlies since 21MAy17

Leland Lucius-2

Just to let you guys know, starting July 12th, my Mac will be powered down.  So, no nightlies for at least 3 weeks unless y’all get the new setup going.  (It will be way nicer to have fosshub hosting them.)