No recording options.

Boris
For a long time now I am un-able to select a recording option. What I mean by that is that I have no bar with options like "Microphone" "what U Hear". I used to have that bar, and used to use it. Now that I need to use audacity again, the bar is gone. Here's a picture, as you can see there's no bar. How do I change this?

Photobucket

that's the first thing, the second thing is that I tried the solution posted on the wiki, but when I right click on recording devices it doesn't give me any options.

Photobucket

Please help.