Noise Reduction

lorenzo valacchi

Hi, i'm working with audacity for editing some audio files and the Noise Reduction effect is giving me some help.

Is it possible to know what kind of algorithm Audacity uses for Noise Reduction, when you use the 'get noise profile' feature? Like some kind of Mathed Filter?

thank you, Lorenzo.

Re: Noise Reduction

Paul Licameli