Noise Reduction

Robert Hänggi
Hi

I've encountered the following error while trying to preview the noise
reduction effect (on a stereo track):

[Window Title]
Message

[Content]
Internal error at WaveTrack.cpp line 1422.
Please inform the Audacity team at [hidden email].

[OK]

I've done nothing fancy, no rate change (44.1 kHz) or something like
that, just taking the profile, extending the selection and preview.

Robert

Re: Noise Reduction

Paul Licameli

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Robert Hänggi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I've encountered the following error while trying to preview the noise
reduction effect (on a stereo track):

[Window Title]
Message

[Content]
Internal error at WaveTrack.cpp line 1422.
Please inform the Audacity team at [hidden email].

[OK]

I've done nothing fancy, no rate change (44.1 kHz) or something like
that, just taking the profile, extending the selection and preview.

Robert

Do you;have more precise steps to reprocude?