Noise removal from a music track! Plzz help!

Noise removal from a music track! Plzz help!

BanhKem
Hi,

I'm making a movie in which there's a music track. Unfortunately, that track was recorded from another movie including people's noises (running steps, laughter, talking). I'd love to keep the music without all these noises.
I've already installed audacity audio editing progrm, but still can not figure out how to remove all these noises from the music track.
Please, give me a hand to make it happen!
Thanks so much
Best,
Lily

Re: Noise removal from a music track! Plzz help!

laconic
you could try to copy and paste the song to a new track, use the eq to pull out the voices above the music (so the voices are more audible than the track/tune behind it). Lay track two exactly below track one, then invert the 2nd track. create a mix down/export and use only the areas where the voices are and add them to the 1st track.

... may not make alot of sense. email me if you have more questions...

Re: Noise removal from a music track! Plzz help!

Lily
Hi laconic,
I was almost in despair when I received your email this morning ;). Thank you so much! I tried to figure out the noise and pull it out but it seems I havent found out a correct method :(. Can you instruct me in more detail ? Or if you dont mind, can I send you the track so you can advise me whether it can be noise-removed or not? I'm very confused. I'd love to have your email for further consultancy ;). Mine is judithDao@gmail.com
Have a nice day!
Lily

Re: Noise removal from a music track! Plzz help!

laconic
Hi. Send the track to sezwho.mediagroup@gmail.com. I will see what I can do

Re: Noise removal from a music track! Plzz help!

Lily
Hi laconic,
Thnx so much!
I sent you the track using my other email (mailing.adm.group@gmail.com) as the former email I provided to you doesnot recognize your address!