Nyquist Workbench in the "Select" menu ?

Nyquist Workbench in the "Select" menu ?

Stevethefiddle
I notice that the Nyquist Workbench now appears in the "Select" menu.
Is that intentional?

Re: Nyquist Workbench in the "Select" menu ?

Stevethefiddle
Not sure if it's related, but attempting to run plug-in code of type
;generate in the Nyquist Workbench, fails silently unless an audio
track is selected.

Steve