Nyquist programming.

Eugeni Pulido Martín
Hello, My name is Eugeni and I'm new in nyquist. I chose Nyquist to make a little job for my university and I would like to learn how to program in Nyquist. specifically, i would know if a can program Nyquist in low level, "near the hardware" or using something near system calls.

I hope you can help me.

Everything you can say to me is welcome.

thanks.

Eugeni

rbd

Re: Nyquist programming.

rbd
It's fairly easy to extend Nyquist by building an interface to a C function (using intgen, a pre-processor). This is easier in Nyquist itself as opposed to Nyquist running within Audacity. Nyquist supports a few system calls, can read/write files/directories, but I would not say Nyquist is "near the hardware" in the sense that, for example, C is. -Roger

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What happens now with your Lotus Notes apps - do you make another costly upgrade, or settle for being marooned without product support? Time to move off Lotus Notes and onto the cloud with Force.com, apps are easier to build, use, and manage than apps on traditional platforms. Sign up for the Lotus Notes Migration Kit to learn more. http://p.sf.net/sfu/salesforce-d2d