Old menu forms in the Manual

Peter Sampson-2
Bill turned over a very useful stone in the Select Menu page yesterday
http://alphamanual.audacityteam.org/man/Select_Menu#at_zero_crossings
with the change to "At Zero Crossings" nomenclature and menu structure
that we made for 2.2.0.

This led to changes on a number of other pages to correct their links and
menu strings.

Now while we caught most of the changes affected by the 2.2.0 menu structure
changes this stone that Bill turned over makes me think that there may well
be a few more like this "hidden" in various places in the Manual.

So do please keep an eye open for any such if you happen to be reading the
Manual.  Either let me know by email or flag up a P1 ednote.