Orange headers in templated Effects Generators & Analyzers

Orange headers in templated Effects Generators & Analyzers

Peter Sampson-2
James,

why are we getting the orange banner and faint orange border with the auto-generated dialog
images for the EGAs?

Connie's preference is for Windows 10 basic theme - and I've never seen such orange headers/borders
on any W10 machine I've used Audacity on with that theme set.

Cheers,

Re: Orange headers in templated Effects Generators & Analyzers

Just for reference, it's the "Accent color". You can change it at
Settings app > Personalization > Colors. If you enable the
accent colour there for Title bars, then the title bars change
away from white accordingly.

I think many users will change title bar colour from white. My
reason for doing so is that otherwise there is almost no
distinction between a focused and non-focused window.

Gale