Quantcast

Plug - in

aishwarya selvaraj

​Hi Everyone ,
Myself Aishwarya. ​a Researcher from India working on Speech Signal Processing .
I have developed a time/pitch scaling algorithm .
I have the corresponding .cpp script and matlab code for the same.
I want to include time /pitch scaling in audacity as well.
I would want to know how to create user defined plugins in Audacity .
Is it possible ?Can anyone guide me ?

Hoping for reply .

Aishwarya Selvaraj

Training and support from Colfax.
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Plug - in

This post was updated on .
Hi Aishwarya,

Thanks for writing.

However you might be better posting this on our developers list:

Please let them know there in what ways your algorithm differs from
the SBSMS algorithm we already use in Sliding Time Scale / Pitch Shift.

http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/sliding_time_scale_pitch_shift.html .

You can build your plugin in any format that Audacity supports (VST, LV2
and so on) then add it to your copy of Audacity using Effect > Add / Remove
Plug-ins... .

http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Creating_your_own_Plug-in .

Gale

On 11 December 2016 at 09:31, aishwarya selvaraj
<aishwaryaselvaraj1708@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone ,
> Myself Aishwarya. a Researcher from India working on Speech Signal
> Processing .
> I have developed a time/pitch scaling algorithm .
> I have the corresponding .cpp script and matlab code for the same.
> I want to include time /pitch scaling in audacity as well.
> I would want to know how to create user defined plugins in Audacity .
> Is it possible ?Can anyone guide me ?
>
> Hoping for reply .
>

> --
> Regards,
> Aishwarya Selvaraj

> Training and support from Colfax.
> Order your platform today.http://sdm.link/xeonphi
> *********** ASKING FOR HELP *************
>
> When asking for help on this list, please include the following information,
> so we can
> help you properly:
>
> * What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X
> 10.5.1)
>
> * Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help >
> About
>    Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)
>
> * If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and
> how is it
>    connected to the computer?

> To UNSUBSCRIBE, use the form at the bottom of this web page:

Training and support from Colfax.
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Plug - in

aishwarya selvaraj
Thanks for the reply !
I have mailed the developers group .
Thanks again .

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone ,
> Myself Aishwarya. a Researcher from India working on Speech Signal
> Processing .
> I have developed a time/pitch scaling algorithm .
> I have the corresponding .cpp script and matlab code for the same.
> I want to include time /pitch scaling in audacity as well.
> I would want to know how to create user defined plugins in Audacity .
> Is it possible ?Can anyone guide me ?
>
> Hoping for reply .
>

> --
> Regards,
> Aishwarya Selvaraj

> Training and support from Colfax.
> Order your platform today.http://sdm.link/xeonphi
> *********** ASKING FOR HELP *************
>
> When asking for help on this list, please include the following information,
> so we can
> help you properly:
>
> * What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X
> 10.5.1)
>
> * Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help >
> About
>    Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)
>
> * If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and
> how is it
>    connected to the computer?
>
> Mailing list: [hidden email]
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, use the form at the bottom of this web page:

Training and support from Colfax.
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Aishwarya Selvaraj

Training and support from Colfax.
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Plug - in

aishwarya selvaraj
Hi Gale ,
I had mailed the developers team , but till now I have not got any reply .

Is there anything you could do about it ?

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone ,
> Myself Aishwarya. a Researcher from India working on Speech Signal
> Processing .
> I have developed a time/pitch scaling algorithm .
> I have the corresponding .cpp script and matlab code for the same.
> I want to include time /pitch scaling in audacity as well.
> I would want to know how to create user defined plugins in Audacity .
> Is it possible ?Can anyone guide me ?
>
> Hoping for reply .
>

> --
> Regards,
> Aishwarya Selvaraj

> Training and support from Colfax.
> Order your platform today.http://sdm.link/xeonphi
> *********** ASKING FOR HELP *************
>
> When asking for help on this list, please include the following information,
> so we can
> help you properly:
>
> * What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X
> 10.5.1)
>
> * Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help >
> About
>    Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)
>
> * If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and
> how is it
>    connected to the computer?
>
> Mailing list: [hidden email]
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, use the form at the bottom of this web page:

Training and support from Colfax.
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Aishwarya Selvaraj

Aishwarya Selvaraj

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Re: Plug - in

Actually we are waiting for you to tell the -devel list more about your
algorithm.

Perhaps some before and after sound files would be good too (post them on
a site so we can download them).

If you want some new code of yours to go into Audacity, we'll have to discuss
it in detail with you.

Otherwise, Steve and I have both given you information about the different
types of plugins that Audacity supports.

Gale

On 13 December 2016 at 05:11, aishwarya selvaraj
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> About
>    Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)
>
> * If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and
> how is it
>    connected to the computer?
>
> Mailing list: [hidden email]
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, use the form at the bottom of this web page:

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it

Thanks for replying .
Apologize for late reply.

I would like to clarify a few things .
1) I have developed a Pitch/Time Scaling algorithm , and I have the respective code for it in Matlab and .cpp format.
2) I just want to create a plug-in in Audacity locally .(Only in the Audacity I'm using in my system)

I want to know is there a way to create such user defined plug-in's to Audacity.
If yes , how do I do it .Can I make use of the .cpp files ?What is the procedure ?

As mentioned in your previous mail , I have attached time/pitch scaled Speech signals with the mail.
The input Speech file is in Hindi .I hope it's fine .(Only the effect is important)

PS:
I dont want to include these plugin in Audacity to be available globally for the time being .

​Hoping for your reply.

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Aishwarya Selvaraj

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it

timescale_2.wav (138K) Download Attachment
timescale_0_5.wav (553K) Download Attachment
pitchscale_2.wav (276K) Download Attachment
pitchscale_1_5.wav (276K) Download Attachment

Re: Plug - in

aishwarya selvaraj
Hi Gale,
Thanks for replying .
Apologize for late reply.
(If this mail appeared twice in your inbox , apologize .It was listed as huge file So I had to do some editing in the mail.)

I would like to clarify a few things .
1) I have developed a Pitch/Time Scaling algorithm , and I have the respective code for it in Matlab and .cpp format.
2) I just want to create a plug-in in Audacity locally .(Only in the Audacity I'm using in my system)

I want to know is there a way to create such user defined plug-in's to Audacity.
If yes , how do I do it .Can I make use of the .cpp files ?What is the procedure ?

As mentioned in your previous mail , I have attached time/pitch scaled Speech signals with the mail.
The input Speech file is in Hindi .I hope it's fine .(Only the effect is important)
hindi.wav -Original Sound file
timescale_2 - time scaled bya fcator of 2
pitchscale_2 - pitch scaled by a factor of 2

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone ,
> Myself Aishwarya. a Researcher from India working on Speech Signal
> Processing .
> I have developed a time/pitch scaling algorithm .
> I have the corresponding .cpp script and matlab code for the same.
> I want to include time /pitch scaling in audacity as well.
> I would want to know how to create user defined plugins in Audacity .
> Is it possible ?Can anyone guide me ?
>
> Hoping for reply .
>

> --
> Regards,
> Aishwarya Selvaraj

> Training and support from Colfax.
> Order your platform today.http://sdm.link/xeonphi
> *********** ASKING FOR HELP *************
>
> When asking for help on this list, please include the following information,
> so we can
> help you properly:
>
> * What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X
> 10.5.1)
>
> * Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help >
> About
>    Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)
>
> * If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and
> how is it
>    connected to the computer?
>
> Mailing list: [hidden email]
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, use the form at the bottom of this web page:

Training and support from Colfax.
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Aishwarya Selvaraj

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

timescale_2.wav (138K) Download Attachment
pitchscale_2.wav (276K) Download Attachment
hindi.wav (276K) Download Attachment

Re: Plug - in

Stevethefiddle
On 15 December 2016 at 09:42, aishwarya selvaraj
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Gale,
> Thanks for replying .
> Apologize for late reply.
> (If this mail appeared twice in your inbox , apologize .It was listed as
> huge file So I had to do some editing in the mail.)
>
> I would like to clarify a few things .
> 1) I have developed a Pitch/Time Scaling algorithm , and I have the
> respective code for it in Matlab and .cpp format.
> 2) I just want to create a plug-in in Audacity locally .(Only in the
> Audacity I'm using in my system)
>
> I want to know is there a way to create such user defined plug-in's to
> Audacity.

Audacity provides a built-in scripting language called Nyquist, which
provides an easy way for users to create their own plug-ins. However I
don't know how suitable it will be for your code as you have not shown
us your code.

Information about Nyquist plug-ins here:
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Nyquist_Plug-ins_Reference

If Nyquist is not suitable, then the easiest approach for your own
use, would probably be to copy "Change Pitch" and "Change Tempo" from
the Audacity 2.1.2 source code into the current source code, and
modify them with your algorithm.
(I suggest modifying the 2.1.2 versions rather than the 2.1.3 versions
because the older versions are simpler).

Steve

> [...]
> About
>    Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)
>
> * If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and
> how is it
>    connected to the computer?
>
> Mailing list: [hidden email]
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, use the form at the bottom of this web page:

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it

I shall check  with the details and get back .

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Aishwarya Selvaraj

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it

@Steve the Fiddle Thanks for your response .
Even though I dint try the Nyquist you mentioned in your previous mail, I tried the other method .
So in the Source Code of ChangeTempo.cpp I replaced it with my .cpp file and compiled it.
After restarting Audacity , nothing changed , the dialogue appeared the same way it has appeared before and I dint include any such dialogue box in my code.
Could you help me out ?
After coping my code into the already existing code ,What should be done ?

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Aishwarya Selvaraj

Aishwarya Selvaraj

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it

On 16 December 2016 at 13:30, aishwarya selvaraj
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> @Steve the Fiddle Thanks for your response .
> Even though I dint try the Nyquist you mentioned in your previous mail, I
> tried the other method .
> So in the Source Code of ChangeTempo.cpp I replaced it with my .cpp file and
> compiled it.
> After restarting Audacity , nothing changed , the dialogue appeared the same
> way it has appeared before and I dint include any such dialogue box in my
> code.
> Could you help me out ?

I'm only starting to learn C++ myself, so I don't think I'm able to
offer mentoring.
I have a lot more experience with Nyquist. If you'd like to discus the
feasibility of implementing your algorithm in Nyquist, I'd be happy to
discus it with you on the Nyquist Plug-in forum:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewforum.php?f=42

Steve

> [...]
> About
>    Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)
>
> * If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and
> how is it
>    connected to the computer?
>
> Mailing list: [hidden email]
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, use the form at the bottom of this web page:

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it

If you are seeing no change at all, it seems like you are making some
mistake. Is the modified file called exactly ChangeTempo.cpp?

You might be able to get some help with that here:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewforum.php?f=19

but you will need to be willing to share the modified file and say what

@Gale Andrews
> If you are seeing no change at all, it seems like you are making some
mistake.
> Is the modified file called exactly ChangeTempo.cpp?
> Share the modified file and mention operating system

Sorry for the delay in responding.

1) All I did was replace the existing ChangeTemp.cpp code with my .cpp code .
I complied the code and binary file was present in the same folder .
Then I restarted Audacity to see the changes , unfortunately there was no changes .Defnetly I'm missing something here ,Could you shed some light ?

2) I would have to discuss with my advisor to share the code with the team ,kindly excuse for a while .(I'm waiting for my Proff's reply , would be able to update you on that soon enough).

In my algorithm for time scaling , Upon running I need to enter a factor between 0.5 - 2  . 0.5 factor would scale down the speech signal and play the signal at a slow rate , while factor 2 would would speed up the speech signal .
In Pitch scaling : Similarly enter the factor between 0.5 -2  , 0.5 would change the pitch to a male voice (more base ) while factor 2 would result in a higher pitch resembling a female voice .
PFA of the audio files .
The only input to my code is a input speech signal and a scale factor.

3) I use Linux 16.04version , To compile my .cpp code I use gcc , with two depended libraries (armadillo and libsndfile)

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Gale Andrews <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Aishwarya Selvaraj

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it

Audiofiles.tar.gz (988K) Download Attachment

Re: Plug - in

aishwarya selvaraj
Apologize if this mail appears more than once in your inbox , It was continuously bouncing back.
@Gale Andrews
> If you are seeing no change at all, it seems like you are making some
mistake.
> Is the modified file called exactly ChangeTempo.cpp?
> Share the modified file and mention operating system

Sorry for the delay in responding.

1) All I did was replace the existing ChangeTemp.cpp code with my .cpp code .
I complied the code and binary file was present in the same folder .
Then I restarted Audacity to see the changes , unfortunately there was no changes .Defnetly I'm missing something here ,Could you shed some light ?

2) I would have to discuss with my advisor to share the code with the team ,kindly excuse for a while .(I'm waiting for my Proff's reply , would be able to update you on that soon enough).

In my algorithm for time scaling , Upon running I need to enter a factor between 0.5 - 2  . 0.5 factor would scale down the speech signal and play the signal at a slow rate , while factor 2 would would speed up the speech signal .
In Pitch scaling : Similarly enter the factor between 0.5 -2  , 0.5 would change the pitch to a male voice (more base ) while factor 2 would result in a higher pitch resembling a female voice .

The only input to my code is a input speech signal and a scale factor.

3) I use Linux 16.04version , To compile my .cpp code I use gcc , with two depended libraries (armadillo and libsndfile)

PS :
I tried attaching the resultant audio files , but its bouncing back due to its huge size .I shall forward them in my next mail if reuired

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 5:38 PM, aishwarya selvaraj <[hidden email]> wrote:
@Gale Andrews
> [...]

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
   connected to the computer?

Aishwarya Selvaraj

Aishwarya Selvaraj

*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it

On 19 December 2016 at 12:08, aishwarya selvaraj
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> @Gale Andrews
> > If you are seeing no change at all, it seems like you are making some
> mistake.
> > Is the modified file called exactly ChangeTempo.cpp?
> > Share the modified file and mention operating system
>
> Sorry for the delay in responding.
>
> 1) All I did was replace the existing ChangeTemp.cpp code with my .cpp code .
> I complied the code and binary file was present in the same folder .
> Then I restarted Audacity to see the changes , unfortunately there was no changes .Defnetly I'm missing something here ,Could you shed some light ?
>
> 2) I would have to discuss with my advisor to share the code with the team ,kindly excuse for a while .(I'm waiting for my Proff's reply , would be able to update you on that soon enough).
>
> In my algorithm for time scaling , Upon running I need to enter a factor between 0.5 - 2  . 0.5 factor would scale down the speech signal and play the signal at a slow rate , while factor 2 would would speed up the speech signal .
> In Pitch scaling : Similarly enter the factor between 0.5 -2  , 0.5 would change the pitch to a male voice (more base ) while factor 2 would result in a higher pitch resembling a female voice .
> PFA of the audio files .
> The only input to my code is a input speech signal and a scale factor.
>
> 3) I use Linux 16.04version , To compile my .cpp code I use gcc , with two depended libraries (armadillo and libsndfile)

Unmodified ChangeTempo requires libsoundtouch and SBSMS.

If your modified Change Tempo requires armadillo then I assume you
need to declare that at the top of ChangeTempo.cpp and ChangeTempo.h,
but I am not an expert in these things and this is not the best place to ask.

> [...]

> * Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
>    Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)
>
> * If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it
>    connected to the computer?
>
> Mailing list: [hidden email]
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, use the form at the bottom of this web page:

Training and support from Colfax.
*********** ASKING FOR HELP *************

When asking for help on this list, please include the following information, so we can
help you properly:

* What operating system you are using (for example, Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.5.1)

* Exactly what three digit version number of Audacity you are using (Help > About
   Audacity, or Audacity >  About Audacity on a Mac computer)

* If this is a recording problem, what equipment you are recording with, and how is it

Thanks for your  feedback