Question Input voice

Helena Wästlund
We are developing a speech training tool :

EX: Say this Word with gentle onsets: "orange"

Feedback: Voice-curves, where you get visual feedback of your speech, level of fading in and out.

The solution needs in signal processing is detecting the right algorithm for fading in - fading out of the input voice. (Gentle onsets)

Could this be done in audacity-nyquist programming? In that case, which option should we use?

Regards Helena Forne-Wastlund, doctorate, developer

rbd

Re: Question Input voice

rbd
I think Nyquist could be good for prototyping, but a convenient app that's easy to use will probably require something independent.

Carnegie Speech has some interesting products for language learning.

-Roger