RE. 1.2.4 translations

Micil Sheain Mhicil
> Here is the list of complete translations for Audacity 1.2.4 that I have received. If you thought you sent me a translation but don't see it on this list, please contact me again!

I sent an Irish (ga) PO to [hidden email] quite a while ago. It's on the page:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/audacity/audacity-src/locale/?only_with_tag=AUDACITY_1_2

as a Makefile.in

Mícheál

Re: RE. 1.2.4 translations

mgbrubeck
Micil Sheain Mhicil wrote:

> I sent an Irish (ga) PO to [hidden email] quite a while ago. It's
> on the page:
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/audacity/audacity-src/locale/?only_with_tag=AUDACITY_1_2

You can click on "ga.po" on that page to see the latest version of the
Irish translation.  (This should be the same as the one you sent me a
while ago.)

If you want to update this file to include the new strings in Audacity
1.2.4, you can download the updated POT file from our web site, import
it into your translation program, and send your PO file to Dominic when
you're finished.

If you aren't able to update the file in time, that's okay -- we will
continue to use the last version you sent, even if it is missing a few
strings.  You can send us an updated file any time and we will include
it in future versions of Audacity.

Re: RE. 1.2.4 translations

Micil Sheain Mhicil
> > I sent an Irish (ga) PO to [hidden email] quite a while ago.

> If you want to update this file to include the new strings in Audacity 1.2.4, you can download the updated POT file from our web site

> If you aren't able to update the file in time, that's okay -- we will continue to use the last version you sent, even if it is missing a few strings.

Thanks, Matt. Will hopefully be able to update the translation in time.